Posting a little earlier than usual today because I have some plans after work with my Momma… that being said… I was tagged!
Thanks Allison at Live Passionately Tonight for nominating me!!
Since others have the rules, I’ll add those in before I continue:
- Tell 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
- Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
- Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.
Random Facts about Rachel:
1. I actually go by Rachel Elizabeth – Growing up, I always loved my middle name “Elizabeth”, mainly because it was Lizzie McGuire’s name… but I never really thought about it. Once I hit the age where I had to sign for checks and bills… I realized I like saying that my name is Rachel Elizabeth [insert last name here]—so I figure my full name is Rachel Elizabeth, but I’m called Rachel.
2. I had bangs last year! Don’t believe me??? Ch-ch-check it out:
Not sure what possessed me to get bangs, but I kinda liked them, they were very bold—a hassle—but bold.
3. I’m scared of the dark: True story, I still sleep with the covers over my head
4. I still wear my retainers from when I was 12 to bed: Dentist always tells me to keep wearing them, so I just figure I’ll take them to the grave Hey, at least my kids will have a live demonstration on how to wear and care for their retainers.
…only I’m sure theirs won’t be as awesome as mine.. I mean mine have a cat sticker on the inside!
5. I almost never brush my hair: Gross? Weird? Sure….
I comb it when I get out of the shower and figure that works! I don’t think I own a brush anymore actually…
6. My sister is my Best Friend! We’re like super close.. like apparently a lot closer than most sisters. But I wouldn’t have it any other way
7. I know every line to the first Harry Potter movie: I was obsessed.. I loved Harry Potter so much that me and my friend in High School had a fanfiction… I was dating Remus and she was dating Sirius… although I always secretly had a thing for Harry
8. I talk really fast: but I guess that’s a given since I’m from NY and most New Yorkers are known for talking fast
9. I can’t whistle or snap my fingers: never. Everyone has tried to teach me and it’s no use, I just can’t do it.
10. I’m double jointed in my hands: I can “tilt” my index finger and bend my wrist backwards lol and that totally sound disgusting, but I swear it doesn’t hurt one bit!
11. I almost never curse: I just find it unattractive and harsh
Now Allison’s Questions:
- What’s your all time favorite TV show? hmm this is tough, I’d have to go with Full House or H2O (laugh it up lol)
- If money wasn’t an issue and your family and friends could come with you, where would you pick to live if you could be anywhere in the whole world? Australia. No question. They just seem so relaxed and chill down there. Either there or Hawaii… or South Carolina, I’d love to live there.
- What’s your job? Professional paper scanner haha jk, I’m an Office Manager for this entertainment company, we plan lots of parties and I basically do lots of contracts and marketing.
- What are you looking forward to in this month of August? The cooler weather. I hate to say it but this heat is really getting to me, I’m ready for fall!
- What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks? Ummm I don’t like coffee at all so I usually get their Zen Green Tea, but their passion fruit tea is good too!
- Are you closer to your mom or your dad? I’d say both equal… I can talk to them both about different things.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Ridden in my friends trunk to spy on the gas station man who was hitting on her when no one was around lol
- This is kinda deep, but meditation or prayer? Prayer.. every night before I go to sleep I say a little thanks to God
- Did you see Jordyn Wieber’s floor routine last night?! OH MY GOODNESS! Craziness and awesomeness. NO! I’ve been slacking on my Olympics watching lol
- Coffee or tea? Tea allllll the way…
- What’s the best book you’ve read lately? I need some new recommendations Divergent! OMG obsessed with how good that book is! I’m currently reading Insurgent, which isn’t keeping my attention too well, but hopefully that will change soon!
And my questions for YOU are:
- Cats or Dogs?
- Cardio or strength?
- Are you close with your siblings?
- What’s on thing that really annoys you?
- Favorite book?
- If you could marry a character from a book who would it be? Mine would be George Weasley.. idk why, but he seemed loyal.
- Strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
- What’s your favorite type of food?
- Slippers or socks?
- Ever run a race?
- What did you go to school for/going to school for?
Shannon @ http://healthifulbalance.blogspot.com
Anne @ http://lovemintchocolatechip.com
Kelly @ http://kellyrosie.wordpress.com/
Brittany @ http://blissfulbritt.com/
Heather @ http://runeatplayblog.com
Danielle @ http://www.cleanfoodcreativefitness.com
Lora @ http://crazyrunninggirl.com
Laurie @ http://lovelaughlaurie.com/
Erica @ http://4thesakeofcake.com/
Lish @ http://jumpeatrun.wordpress.com
Brittany @ http://www.gothextramileblog.com/