Last night I passed out at 10pm! That’s a first for me in a long time… I was watching the news (which is something I never, ever, do haha)—but I was too lazy to go downstairs and that’s what my parents had on–and next thing I knew, I woke up like a zombie around 12:30am!
Don’t you love that feeling? I get that a lot when I pass out on my couch.. I’ll wake up all disoriented, somehow manage to move my limbs and walk upstairs. It’s one of those feelings where the though of ever running again is completely out of the question because you’re just THAT tired
But it’s Friday, which means this girl is one happy camper!
Finishing up beach week, I did their planned cardio session– Threshold Thrasher. 2 minutes of a fast paced sprint, 3 minutes walking.
Repeating that for a total of 8 rounds.
I was going to do 3 minutes of a light jog, but figured I’ll stick to the walking since their goal here seems to be to decrease the heart rate, whereas if I kept running, it would stay high
They didn’t have an toning planned today, but that didn’t stop me from finishing up my Pilates challenge. Day 10 included 20 minutes of abs. Woohoo!
And onto some fun news….
What I love about Friday!
1. Breakfast!! – Today’s included
Strawberry vegan “Greek Yogurt”, Chia Seeds, Blueberries, Hemp Hearts <3
2. Three day weekend!!—me and my Dad have been counting down the days for this
3. My running spandex—which fit perfectly before—are loose… I think I lost some inches from doing Pilates everyday so I’m going to take my measurements tomorrow morning.
4. The pool is opening after being closed all week! Super excited about this
5. I can officially wear sweat pants and sweatshirts out in public without being judged and asked how I’m not sweating – always a great moment
6. Trip to the health food store is in store for today and the bank..
7. Recipes to come! I’ve been putting together some recipes I want to try out this weekend
8. That I might get out of work early
That’s what I’m loving this Friday… I think I’m most excited for a three day weekend
It’s the little things in life haha
Off to work