Send me virtual hugs because it’s been THAT kind of week…
But apparently on the blog world, everyone has been having a rough week..
I went missing yesterday because the lovely people at Dell messed up my computer. Which ended up giving me a mini heart attack…
Actually, it wasn’t quite mini at all…
It was a disaster.. there I was watching the man fix my computer when everything disappeared. As did he.
So I called customer service, got another guy who helped me fix it as best he could, then promised me my money back.
Because apparently the “only way I can get my computer back” was if I restored it to factory settings, which was NOT happening.
I’m a writer, so I have all my stuff on my computer!
It was such a hectic night and my Dad actually got my computer running and backed up my files. And I am now in the process of getting my money back
One thing that kept my sanity throughout this entire process was this “ermahgerd” picture…
Send me a picture of an animal with a funny face and expression and I’m one happy camper
Since I was a giant ball of stress, I treated myself to a new pair of slippers from Target yesterday Because you know you can’t have Raynauds and NOT hoard slippers!
Speaking of Raynauds, those who also have it prob can relate.. mine has been BUGGIN out lately. I think the added computer stress hasn’t been helping haha
My plans for this weekend?
- Sleeping in because I’m so sleep deprived from speaking to Dell for hours on end for the past 3 days
- Making myself oatmeal for breakfast
- 1 long(ish) run
- Watch Vampire Diaries because apparently Cablevision got rid of CW
- Possibly see Paranormal Activity 4 with my friend because I need something in my life that will terrify me even more of being haunted by spirits
- Mani/Pedi with my Momma
- Jam out to Taylor Swift’s new songs
- Bake something pumpkiney – yes, pumpkiney is a word
That’s all for now!
Have a great weekend lovies!
What are your plans this weekend?
Do you hoard anything?